Well, I screwed up & broke upper left door glass on a NH 575E. Does a guy need to go to a dealer or is there aftermarket suppliers for all the latches & such. Glass is not terribly expensive, but I need all the hardware on glass except the hinges. Any ideas?
Is it curved? I have replaced or added to open cab machines, I used plexiglass from home Depot, I tried the thinner stuff and it blew out of the cab on the highway, I have had the thicker version going on 10 years. Just saw the part about the latches can't help so much with that other than you could use something like this https://a.co/d/06ywNvC but the og ones can't be that much
$200 for the latch kit. 85804617
You need to find a place with a diamond drill if you need to put holes in safety glass. Not all glass shops fo it. If the windows are tempered glass you pretty much need to buy OEM and tempered is a lot more money.
The glass (85801626) is $161 @ safeharbor parts, with free shipping. I use them a lot.
Thanks everyone, appreciate the info. Parts ordered