Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Doosan 250-3 DOC voltage problem and…

Tony Wells ยท 2026-04-28 22:33

OK, OK...I messed up on the other 250 I have posted about. I provided the wrong S/N. For real this time, it is 10141. I'll correct the other thread. Still working on that one too. I finally got decent system access on this one, and my laptop is hanging in there for me. I have 7 faults to resolve. They are: 1) E004767 DOC differential pressure voltage below normal 2) T072 S.C to ground at clutch K1 Voltage below normal 2) T075 S.C to ground at clutch K2 Voltage below normal 2) T082 S.C to ground at clutch K4 Voltage below normal 2) T085 S.C to ground at clutch KV Voltage below normal 2) T088 S.C to ground at clutch KR Voltage below normal 2) T078 S.C to ground at clutch K3 Voltage below normal The DOC code I have a suspicion about. I this a 3 lead pressure sensor, and if it is not simply clogged I am thinking that two of the wires are reversed. I say this because on this machine (I believe) the connector shell crumbled and pigtails were soldered onto the pins and crimped to the harness. OR/BK/OR-BK are the original colors and it's very possible the OR and OR-BK are reversed. Would this trigger the fault? Any schematic on this circuit? Colors? I have a replacement plug now so can put it right. There are no apparent shift issues so I may clear the trans controller codes and see if they return. They may be old.

Replies2
  1. #1old timer2026-05-02 13:15

    Hi Tony, Lets see if I can help. At the differential pressure sensor the wires are, black goes to pin #3 (goes to the ECU, plug #1, pin #43) The orange with black goes to pin#2 (middle, ECU plug 1, pin#55) that leaves us with the orange with white, pin #1, (ECU plug #1 pin #90) The "T" codes come up when you try to start with low batteries, pretty common with ZF. Nothing that a new set of batteries can't solve. On a lighter note, I was only going to give you 2 of the positions, had an instructor from decades ago who wrote on the blackboard on the first day, "there are 2 kinds of people in this world, those that can draw an accurate conclusion with incomplete information........." hope this helps, and hope I made you smile

  2. #2Tony Wells2026-05-04 01:04

    It did, old timer....it did. Sounds like we had the same kind of teachers. At least they tried to make us think. Related to the "There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't." Thanks for the pinout. I'll try to get to that one tomorrow. I am neck deep in the other one with possible VCU issues, but I think I am onto a solution there. While digging into that one, I found that the suspected TMS module was not connected to anything except power. Sometime in the past, someone brought power to it straight from one of the batteries, but the inline fuse they ran had blown. One of the current techs had replaced it, but when I saw what is was, I checked it...blown again so I removed the module. I'll try to post on that other machine thread. Didn't know that about the ZF systems. The guy that owns this (these) machines doesn't think too much of ZF. All I can tell so far is that they seem to be very complex, which is typical of German engineering.