took down a barn for a farmer to make way for a new one.
some more
all gone!
Awsome! Nice pics dayexco. Must be nice to be able to burn the thing once its down, we cant do that anymore. How's that 5 mile pipe job goin?
a little on the wet side, but overall, not too bad, we're averaging about 1300' a day. here's a few pics
Interesting to see an Ohio Southeastern machine in South dakota, did you guys buy it new?
Sounds like good production to me! Lookin good!
that machine was an ebay purchase. had 800 hrs. on it when we bought it...yes, it came from ohio.
Nice pics, very clean tear down. Would have been great to save some of them boards before tearing it down. I know around here barn boards go for GOOD money. Trbo
barn looks like it was in pretty bad shape. how old was that thing? must have been fun to tear it down. glad to see that you took some good pictures for me, dayexco, and that you didn't forget about me, man.
I would have liked to have that barn. Nice CASE machine! Thanks for the pics. :drinkup
what would you have done with that barn? sold it for scrap? the barnboard is pretty valuable, I hear, especially in New England. Hope he made a few bucks off of it at least. I agree, sweet CASE machine indeed.