Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Downloading files

cuttin edge ยท 2022-06-11 17:50

New little grader has option to adjust the speed settings on hydraulic functions. Works well, but every time you shut down, you have to go in and readjust. I had been dealing online with the VP of sales at the factory. He passed my issue onto one of the engineers. He sent me files to upload into the machine, as well as instructions on how to do it. Questioned him as to weather I need a laptop to do it or if I can use a stick. He probably won't respond till Monday, but by then I will be out of service with the machine. Can I use a stick? To me that is a USB drive

Replies4
  1. #1MarshallPowerGen2022-06-11 22:48

    What are the instructions?

  2. #2cuttin edge2022-06-12 07:43

    https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui...9523&th=1814f5cc69176b23&view=att&disp=inline

  3. #3cuttin edge2022-06-12 07:56

    The link is above. I could wait and give it to the dealer guy. They want it serviced at 50 hours, and he will be coming to do it. I do have a 64 gig stick here. Near as I can tell, it's just reinstalling some of the software. Just not sure what he means by a jumper loop wire. Ok I see the connector he is talking about, so I can make something

  4. #4cuttin edge2022-06-13 21:23

    Problem solved. Dealer did not like me stepping around them, so it is in there hands now. I'm not the owner, just the operator, but I will say that the manufacturer is more than willing to answer questions and provide help with their product.