Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Downtown Plaza Demo – Ferma Corporation

Inspector ยท 2014-09-06 00:16

I've been busy photographing the life out of this project. Ferma has some awesome stuff. The 5110b is an animal!

Replies13
  1. #1Inspector2014-09-06 00:19
  2. #2Desertwheeler2014-09-06 00:19

    That's one hell of a machine! Would love to operate that bad boy!

  3. #3Inspector2014-09-06 00:21
  4. #4lumberjack2014-09-06 09:41

    I wonder if he can lay the 5 piece boom down and get it back up?

  5. #5Scrub Puller2014-09-06 14:07

    Yair . . . Inspector . I have never seen demolition on that scale . . . what is going there when the site is clear? Cheers

  6. #6Wolf2014-09-06 17:00

    Where is this demo by FERMA?

  7. #7Inspector2014-09-06 18:05

    They are taking out over 2 city blocks to make way for the new arena for the Sacramento Kings basketball team. I'll be photographing every ounce of this project from demo to completion!

  8. #8Inspector2014-09-14 15:48

    Great meeting Wolf out on site yesterday. The 5110b was in a perfect pose!

  9. #9Colorado Digger2014-09-14 17:38

    Awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing.

  10. #10Wolf2014-09-15 01:30

    The demolition action was spectacular, and the Inspector's photography--masterful. The pleasure was mine. Thanks, Ryan. Keep up the great work, and talk soon.

  11. #11ddigger2014-09-15 08:52

    Great shots!

  12. #12ScottAR2014-09-16 00:40

    Great Pics!

  13. #13CM19952014-09-16 08:58

    Great shots! Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to following this project.