Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Dozer blade

brickhead ยท 2017-05-21 08:31

Does anyone use one? Seems like a good idea on my pt80 but no one even rents one in my area. Maybe that's my answer. Thanks

Replies2
  1. #1DIYDAVE2017-05-21 20:25

    The one I use is just a heavy snow blade, with an extra cutting edge bolted on in front of the OEM one. Does a pretty good jpb, but its not PAT, just left or right, and curl the bucket, to get the tilt function. IIRR its a Kwik way. Works well enough, on the lil ASV RC30, its only 6'wide. I did bolt the springs rigid, to keep it from tripping, when pushing dirt or gravel...

  2. #2f311fr12017-05-27 21:35

    I have a CAT dozer attachment that we use with an ASV RC85/100 and a CAT 299D2 XHP. Because of the ASV suspension the attachment is hard to use for finish grade. It works well with the CAT with the ride control turned off.