Hi, I have a Komatsu dozer with very low engine RPM and showing error codes: DAFRMC and DB2RKR. I really need help on how to proceed.
DB2RKR means an error in steering and transmission controller system DAFRMC means an error in communication error in monitor system
Thanks Mr. Posthoorn. I have checked all the harnesses for these systems and they seem to work okay.
I’m having the same issue with a d51ex, any fix to this?
Do you know if those codes are active or just logged? Komatsu is good for putting wire strainers in the fuel suction side of the engine. What I've seen in the past on older models is a butterfly valve next to a canister with a square male square in the casting that would enable removal. The basket is usually just under that cap.
From what the operator told me, the eo3 code popped up and shut down the engine, I have a crank no start and when I pull the codes I get these 2 codes
DAFRMC: CAN disconnection monitor DB2RKR: CAN disconnection engine controller The first thing I would check is the CAN terminal resistance. It's a DT (deutsch) 3 pins plug labelled CA1, you should get 120 ohm between pin A and C of the plug.
The issue ended up being, for future reference in case anyone else runs into these codes, the square 4 prong plug to the ecm wiggled loose, plugged back in fires right up