Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Dozer needs a home

rshickle ยท 2024-05-24 22:00

I have a 1947 cat bulldozer 7U1293 with a 10 foot blade. It ran when I got it 5 years ago. Has been in a shed since. The pony motor won't start and I am too old to pull the rpe anymore. I need to find it a home. Can anyone suggest how i might go about that? It should be a good fix-r-upper. I don't want it to go to scrap.

Replies7
  1. #1cfherrman2024-05-24 23:27

    Facebook marketplace

  2. #2Old Growth2024-05-25 01:46

    Offerup and craigslist.

  3. #3TomA2024-05-25 07:16

    ACMOC forum

  4. #4davejo2024-05-25 13:26

    I like fixruppers. how rough is it?

  5. #5rshickle2024-05-25 21:25

    I think it is in good shape for its age. Everything works. If I could start the pony engine it would run and work. No know problems

  6. #6Old Growth2024-05-27 12:29

    There is a new guy on here, he would come get it running and make a YouTube vid of the process, lol

  7. #7petepilot2024-05-27 13:55

    Just 80 miles from me. Pm me