Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Dozer photos from my youth

bigdig ยท 2010-01-06 19:51

I finally had some photos from a few years back digitized so I could upload them. If I remember correctly, most were taken in the 70's on projects around Northeast PA, as well as a few dealer visits. Enjoy!

Replies13
  1. #1bigdig2010-01-06 19:55

    Dozer Photos Here are a few more.

  2. #2carogator2010-01-06 20:05

    NOSTALGIC------- would like to see more. Thanks

  3. #3bigdig2010-01-06 20:23

    I'll post the wheel loaders on the wheel loader page.

  4. #4637slayer2010-01-06 20:57

    great pics:drinkup

  5. #5EZ TRBO2010-01-08 17:19

    Awesome pics, love "old" photos. Thanks for sharing. Trbo

  6. #6Balzomedic2010-01-08 21:27

    Pretty cool to see some of those older machines in their prime. Thanks

  7. #7Dominion 4102010-01-08 22:24

    dozers Those are some nice pics. My dad had uncles owned a Terex 82-40 the same as in your picture minus the rops canopy.Remember it quite well. Dominion:canada

  8. #8Maine HD6B Dude2010-01-16 11:49

    Love the ole gals. Especially the International Dozers Maine HD6B Dude

  9. #9hiballer6272010-01-18 23:58

    Sweet! Seeing pics like that reminds us young guys how good we have it!

  10. #10terex 20B2010-01-26 22:44

    Great pics!!! Love the terex machines!!!

  11. #11bein20092010-01-27 13:35

    Is it worth buying these in the states and sending them overseas? Is it cheaper to do that or buy from there? I want to send them to Laos or Thailand.

  12. #12watglen2010-01-27 21:12

    What is the unit with the center mount blade cylinder?

  13. #13pafarmer2010-02-04 15:30

    Thanks for sharing your photo's..........ah , the good ole days.