Hi all i would like to say i really enjoy this forum I am hoping to see some pics of the dozers you own and/or operate this is the 450 case i bought off my boss i also run a 550g case but don't have any pics of it right now. dozing work is not a big part of what we do but i enjoy it when i get the chance. i am looking forward to seeing some of your pics thanks Cat E70B
1987 cat d4b This is a picture soon after I picked up my CAT D4B. I have been very happy with the performance of this piece of equipment. Plus, my four year old daughter loves "Daddy's new yellow tractor" too. She's always up for a ride around the field on it.
Here's a picture of me compacting an area I leveled off to build a shop. I've got some others that are better, but ill have to find them.
i own and operate JD 450J LT but have no clue how to post a picture. New to the computer age......but trying to teach myself something new. great machine photo's
Pafarmer, they have a thread dedicated to it which should help get you going:
Balzomedic, Is that your D6? Looks good! Hope it's working well for you again.
Yep, thats my D6, its a great machine. Hopefully get it up and running tomorrow, had to get more tranny fluid today.
Here is a pic of my D6C on my last job. For as much as I like it I dont have very many pictures. But I agree with Imaginemw, there is nothing better than hearing a 2yr old say that daddy's caterpillar. Even though its to loud for her ears she says also.
This is our 850C I run it from time to time but its been sitting with nothing to do for about a year now, quite sad really good machine though! Fun to operate, does what its designed to do, move dirt!!
Couple of dozers I ran on contract work for the corps of engineers. The 850 was brand new, still had paint on the exhaust manifold, and remains my favorote dozer for the conditions we work in.