Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Dozer winch

a5redwing ยท 2011-08-06 17:09

I was looking at some used winches on the internet and I'm having trouble figuring out if my 1998 D5C III LGP Hystat can have one mounted. If it can then which model, Hydaulic or shaft driven, etc. You get the idea. This is my first dozer and I've only had it for about a year now. It has a rear screen, but I think I would like some on the sides (been slapped quite a few times). I guess I will have to get some made I haven't found any of those ether. Any info will help and thanks.

Replies1
  1. #1Thedeeredude2011-11-14 16:12

    You might be able to find used winches at John Deere's machinefinder website http://www.machinefinder.com/ww/en-US/used-parts-and-accessories They carry more than just used construction equipment from Deere. You can find plenty of dealers selling Cat models who are also selling Cat tools. I wish I could help you more. Good Luck