Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Dream beach house built on wrong lot

Stump Knocker · 2014-10-15 05:45

http://www.wnd.com/2014/10/dream-beach-house-built-on-wrong-lot/?cat_orig=money :beatsme STUMP KNOCKER

Replies7
  1. #1d9gdon2014-10-15 06:30

    The ironic part is that the 'owner' of the house is a property management and real estate company owner too. You'd think he'd have a little background with property boundaries. The owner of the lot is sure sitting pretty now. I wonder if he had the same dream.

  2. #2Hardline2014-10-15 08:52

    Doh!!! That could get expensive! If the owner of the lot demanded not to switch lots I guess he could demand the house be torn down and the grass be replanted on "his lot". That would not be the neighborly thing to do but wouldn't that just ruin the builders day.

  3. #3lumberjack2014-10-15 09:04

    I'm pretty sure there will be some hard feelings regarding the disparity of the purchase price of the respective lots. Sounds like there is plenty of blame to go around between the builder and the two survey companies.

  4. #4CRAFT2014-10-15 12:23

    Sounds Like a Job for "Judge JUDY" ……. LMAO

  5. #5Hardline2014-10-15 12:28

    I got 99 problems. Luckily that ain't one of them.

  6. #6joispoi2014-10-15 14:14

    I couldn't have said it better.

  7. #7delsolgirl2014-10-19 14:25

    I thought the same thing. I work in property mgt. Any smart owner would oversee a project like this to some degree. Sure it's a big mistake, but the main burden falls on the owner.