Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Dresser 515 B

GreenValleyFarm · 2023-12-30 10:46

I just bought a 515 B I am looking for a door and windows for this unit also options for a master cylinder replacement. No breaks but everything else is good. I can not locate cab doors

Replies5
  1. #1Welder Dave2023-12-30 21:02

    A good clutch and brake shop should be able to match the master cylinder. It might be a Mico. Very common and many different models with minor differences. Doors could be made up by a good sheet metal or fab shop with a press brake. I made a door and window for a tractor cab using 3/4" 16 gauge square tubing for the frame and 1/8" flat bar for mounting the glass. Original had formed frame using the same sheet of metal for the frame and glass mounting.

  2. #2FWD2023-12-30 21:56

    Bought a John Deere log skidder that the doors were missing. Had a metal shop that also made some cabs for different machines, make doors, could not tell from factory doors. FWD

  3. #3Vetech632023-12-31 08:26

    Start looking for some Plexiglass and screws

  4. #4GreenValleyFarm2023-12-31 08:30

    Thank you everyone. This is my first loader. Being used for composting. I will get some doors made. Not a fan of eating @&$”. Lol

  5. #5Vetech632023-12-31 08:42

    Is this a good time for a "Thats what she said"?