Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Dresser galioN a606 throttle cable/parts

bsamot69 ยท 2020-10-20 14:45

Our GALION a606 is now an ongoing project with many issues. I figure I will use the one step at a time method. The present issue is the throttle cables are bent, broken and seized. There are three of them. A left and right side for each foot pedal and the cable that runs from intermediate bar to injection pump. I find listings for different model motorgraders but not a606. Specifically, will the throttle cable part number H 30966 that goes to a galioN 503 fit mine? Will I have to invest in the parts manual or is there a place to look this stuff up I don't know about? I am thinking about just using one long cable to one foot pedal. Is there any reason that is a bad idea? I appreciate your ongoing help with this machine.

Replies0

No replies yet.