The fuel shut off valve on our TD7E (part number 650 443 C92) is leaking from the stem. I got some packing material to re-pack the stem but i cant open the gland to replace it. I have a small ball valve and a 90 degree elbow with MNPT threads that I thought I could make work. However when I removed the valve, I found the fuel tube connection is some sort of morphodite straight thread and the tube itself has some sort of crimp on it. So I need to find a replacement fuel shutoff valve or an adapter that will go between the MNPT elbow and the existing fuel supply tube and nut Can anyone point me to where i might get a a replacement fuel shut off valve or an adapter?
I got a stainless ball valve on Amazon and MNPT stainless elbow. I'm going to get a brass compression fitting and sleeve and install that. If that works, I'm done. I also found a used fuel shutoff valve that I got from Norcan in Spokane as a back up.