Is this any good? It's for sale fairly local. Wondering if it would be an alright skidsteer backhoe for a 773. Woudn't get alot of use, but may find a bunch for it.
I'm not familiar with a duAl, but I have a davis that was a three point that I converted to work on my bobcat. it will dig down 10 feet. works very good. I can't see anything that attaches, locks in the top of that backhoe to the bobcat in your picture. Mine has arms that lock the upper mount to the machine. the tilt cylinder will not hold the attachment went you are digging. I haven't even dug with mine since I got my pc-40, but I'm keeping it in case I have to get inside a 7' tall door to dig. Jim
I don't have any experience with du al but I don't like that it has no support beyond the bobtach. Too much pressure on the tilt cylinder.....
I did not know that Dual made a backhoe attachment for a skid steer. First one I have seen. As far as supports, I had a CASE DX100XR backhoe attachment it had brackets that you could use to tie the machine to the attachment. I never used them, the tilt cylinders would drift but it was manageable. I never much cared for the backhoe attachments but they have their place. Light digging type jobs, I used them in the mid 90's to dig septic systems and footings. I replaced it with a used 7000 pound mini ex. Much better investment of money.
I am just posting my 3 required posts so I can start a new thread. Sorry, and thanks!