Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

duetz F2L 1011

Browfurrow83 ยท 2024-02-26 21:13

Trying to do a timing belt on a BW-120 AD-2 and I cannot find the camshaft lock pin hole. It should be near the oil filter on the back left hand of the engine, but I can't see anything there. there is not much room for my head between the 2 halves of the machine.

Replies5
  1. #1mg23612024-02-27 05:50

    Welcome to HEF Browfurrow ! The cam pin hole should be next to the engine oil filter, IIRC. Hopefully someone with more thorough knowledge of this engine will chime in.

  2. #2Vetech632024-02-27 07:56

    ^What MG said.

  3. #3Browfurrow832024-02-27 13:19

    I am seeing something different, the oil filter points down and I don't see either of the plugs shown in the image

  4. #4Browfurrow832024-02-27 14:14

    I found one above the fuel rack that looks like it could point to the camshaftthere is a hole through the rack but it doesn't line up. The holes are also slots and don't line up.

  5. #5Browfurrow832024-02-27 14:16

    Also once I find it this pto belt will be in the way, does the gold pulley just slide off?