Is it OK to post this here? Need 4 drivers experienced in all types of dump trucking. Will be driving 98-04 Pete 357s or an 06 Sterling. All equipment is well maintained, good looking, reliable and air conditioned. We offer paid vacation and holidays, available health insurance. In or near Bradenton FL. thanks! kevin
Im willing to relocate. Whats the pay?
11.50 to start, 12 after 30 days, 12.50 or so after 90 days. 1 wk paid vacation after a year, 2 paid holidays per year. Health insurance available but probably not cheap. Nice, safe, reliable late-model trucks with AC. We work 50-55 hrs per week when things are running as they should.
I'm curiouse that pay scale is that the going rates down in fl? I started with more than that back in '94 driving just a 1 ton up here in MA .
That pay does sound a little low, although I am not familiar with Florida payscale or cost of living. I figured the cost of living would be a little higher. Right now I make $18/hour plus health insurance. But the cost of living in Colorado is outrageous. $1,050/month for a 1 bedroom apartment, c'mon.
It's lousy pay, but it seems to be pretty typical. I know a landlord who rents very decent studio apartments in a nice part of downtown Sarasota for $650. He says he's the cheapest around. My previous employer was paying $13.25 (but EXCELLENT benefits) for class A local drivers, but also requested light carpentry or welding skills, or would train. Last I heard they were still looking for someone, so I could hook you up there if you wanted.
10 years dump truck experienced in bradenton enough?
how do we contact you? i have 10 years experiance
This thread is almost 6 years old, I think they either found what they needed or stopped looking.
Yep. If they need any more drivers, they can post a new thread. This one is going to the archives.