Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Dump Truck Financing

Bob Horrell ยท 2006-12-22 17:55

I finally found the dump truck I have been looking for (98 Western Star tri-axle) to replace my International single axle. I decided to finance about half of the cost and thought I would give this site's sponsor Capital Funding Group a shot at it. When I find something that works good I like to let others know about it. Working with Todd Meek at Capital Funding Group was a great experience - not something you can always say about this type of activity. The others I talked to there as well were very professional and helpful. They somehow managed to get all my needs met despite the fact that they were experiencing severe weather problems (Seattle area) and had no phone or computer service for several days. I was very satisfied with the transaction and would not hesitate to use them again should the need arise. Thanks Todd, to you and your associates, for a job well done. I hope your Holidays are good ones. Mine should be as my truck should be here in a couple days. Can't wait. I'm like a little kid at Christmas.

Replies5
  1. #1digger242j2006-12-22 18:10

    Thanks for sharing that, Bob. It's nice to hear that our sponsors are the same high quality kind of people that our members are. :thumbsup

  2. #2jmac2006-12-22 20:20

    Congrats on the new truck, post some pics you have them. To find a good bank to deal with is tough.

  3. #3Countryboy2006-12-22 21:14

    Yeah, way to go on the truck. And of course we expect pictures after the holidays. :yup

  4. #4atgreene2006-12-27 09:57

    That's great to know. I'll keep them in mind when the time comes.

  5. #5Finance Guy2006-12-27 13:45

    Happy Holidays I appreciate the positive comments. To Bob - Thank you as well for your patience and understanding during our weather challenges. Seattle experienced some severe weather which caused some slowdowns in the industry. Bob you were a pleasure to conduct business with and if this is how you treat everyone you do business with you will be a big success. I treat my clients with a very high respect and understand their needs. I understand that getting you financed and having that equipment on the job is your livelihood. My two year old received his first CAT for christmas... A push button CAT off road dump truck from the toy store. Gotta get em started early. Happy Holidays. FG