Hey guys quick question. I have a bunch of dirt I need to get hauled away and my question is will my 580k be able to load a tri axle dump truck with the front end loader? One guy I talked to said he doesn't think it's big enough. It seems like it would do it tho. I figured that's what these things were made for.
Are you talking a dump truck or an end dump trailer? Unless it has a really high box should load a dump truck. I think it would load an end dump too but not sure. I know they are generally higher than a dump truck. Might have to see how high the box is and look at the specs. for your machine.
I loaded plenty with mine when I had a 580 K some have a little higher sides than others so I'd have to be careful when getting close.
It depends what style box is on the triaxle. If you have a coal bucket on it, you won't have the height. If its got standard sides, you should be ok.
You can always make a little ramp or dig a loading pit to back the truck into to gain a few feet of height.