Found this on Wall Street Journal this morning. http://online.wsj.com/video/how-to-...dow/D303746F-E29F-49EE-97C5-FC679F9BA3BD.html
Once in a while I would like to do that to some equipment! ointhead
One has to wonder how it got up there in the first place...:beatsme
By the looks of the age it was probably made there. or that was at one time the ground floor and they added floors 1,2, and 3 later. or maybe that building belonged to **** Cheney and the rest of the world has been shrinking around it.
Did anybody notice there's a step van in the background of a couple of the shots? They must've carried the dumptruck up in that.... ointhead
Those old manufacturing buildings had ramps in them for Forklifts. Prob just drove the trucks up there.:beatsme
I wonder if those guys have day jobs?
That was the first time I have ever seen something like that! That was cool!
Doesn't that look like fun? It was on the front page of the Journal. Would love to try some urban exploring like that.
As kids we had an old rubber mill that was closed from the tires I remember probablly just after WWII! We cleaned it up, and make it our fort. Then the older teenagers got the forklift running and ran it out the loading dock door! The copa kinds frowned on that action!