Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Dynahoe 140

Derryck Anderson · 2020-01-29 22:27

Hello All, New Dynahoe owner here in RI. Purchased a 140 with the 353 Detroit. Looking for some manuals and place or places to get parts. Right now I have a broken steering arm?? Goes at the LF Wheel and goes around the king pin and attaches to the hydraulic cylinder that steers the wheels. I am going to take it apart and have a buddy try to weld it for me but would like to try and get the part if I can. Any help or info about these machines would be appreciated. Thanks

Replies2
  1. #1Ronsii2020-01-29 22:43

    Most drivetrain parts are heavy truck stuff, I don't know on the pitman arm... The first time mine broke I had a professional in a very large demo outfit weld it for me... And it lasted a day or two ☹️ after that I welded it myself but messed the angle up .. I kept hoping it would break again and I'd fix it.... But that was about 20 years ago and it is still going strong. There aren't too many parts machines around anymore... At least with any parts that are of use. Hydraulics are pretty generic too... For the most part.

  2. #2SalSanta2020-09-26 18:20

    Hello, Are you still looking for information on a 140 Dynahoe. I have one and I also have a parts manual for it.