Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

E35

Jeffrey Bandel · 2026-05-28 10:33

I just added a 2022 Bobcat E35 (696 hours) to my fleet. I'm going to do the 500 hour service as a precaution. Anything specific to the machines I need to be on the look out for?

Replies3
  1. #1Simon C2026-05-30 21:41

    Get the traction motor oils changed out and flushed if there is any silver going into a white container so that you can see it easier. Change out the hydraulic filter and good idea to cut the filter open and squeeze the paper in a vice to examine for anything coming apart. Pilot filter change out good idea also. Get all the hoses checked and clean out the radiators and change all the fuel filters. Swing motor oil should get changed and clean up battery connections if anything is dirty. Give it a good once over. Simon C

  2. #2BC Placer gold2026-06-05 20:55

    Great advice here!

  3. #3BC Placer gold2026-06-05 21:06

    On a small machine like that I usually raise each track/rotate—- drain old oil (warm) & flush out final drive with diesel. Then add the new oil. These only hold a tiny amount of oil so important to do this service! We walk our machines many km’s in steep country so believe that it is a very good idea to service final drives often…. 35 should be below 25hp? Therefore no emissions to worry about… Good luck with new machine. That is a nice size!