This is the monitor of E385 New holland excavator, I needed a description of these button on the lower part of the monitor. I wanted to know if there is a key combination, so we can check error code or monitor RPM, fuel rail pressure or any other system like electrical or hydraulic system... The machine run good but sometimes I have engine stall with slight black smoke. Also there is vibration when engine idling at 1050rpm, is this normal vibration on common rail system. Is there any software and a corresponding connector that we can connect in the cab of these machine to see what's wrong in the engine.
By the way, someone removed old injector and installed new one (not genuine) without tightening to specified torque the injectors and without entering the code of each injector. this machine has an isuzu engine.
you can help me to access these codes and what do they mean?