Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

E70b cat swing brake won’t release.

Thomas Brooks ยท 2023-06-13 12:43

Hello I have a cat e70b that won't release the swing brake. All other functions work and machine bogs down when trying to swing either direction so it's leaving me to belive the swing brake won't release. I cannot find any of my manuals for this machine or course so I do not have and wiring diagrams or solenoid locations at the moment. Any thoughts on where to start? Thank you

Replies5
  1. #1Nige2023-06-13 12:44

    Post a Serial Number. That will get you an electrical schematic.

  2. #2Thomas Brooks2023-06-13 12:48

    Just ran for parts will post it in an hour. Thank you

  3. #3Thomas Brooks2023-06-13 13:37

    Serial number on this machine is 7YF01586

  4. #4Nige2023-06-13 14:16

    Sorry, came up empty. The 7YF machine is a grey import with no published relationship to any other model of E70B. It looks as though you are going to have to find your missing manuals after all. Attached is the only schematic I could find in case it's of any use.

  5. #5Kyle Markum2025-02-25 14:23

    Hey Thomas, did you ever figure out the problem with your E70B not swinging?