Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

E70b injector pump question

Brianroberts · 2025-03-22 14:50

First off Try for the add! I have an older E70b trackho was running fine. I thought it ran out of fuel 6 months later put fuel in it no start. I changed the fuel filter still no start. Took fuel line off at injector pump plenty of fuel. No fuel to manual pump or to the injectors. Any help appreciated

Replies15
  1. #1Nige2025-03-22 19:59

    There are different flavours of E70B. Can you clarify which one you have with a Serial Number please.?

  2. #2Brianroberts2025-03-22 22:09

    I’ll look for serial no. In the morning. E70b pro Japan model has Japanese writing on it

  3. #3thepumpguysc2025-03-23 11:06

    Unless I’m mistaken, u HAVE TO HAVE FUEL at the manual pump before it gets to the inj pump..

  4. #4Brianroberts2025-03-23 16:08

    I thought so to I’ve had this machine about 20 years never done any rerouting on fuel. I did put an electric fuel pump on it years ago. The line you see comes straight from the fuel filter to the pump. I have fuel there but none further. No screen in banjo bolt or pump

  5. #5Brianroberts2025-03-23 16:16

    Pump

  6. #6Brianroberts2025-03-23 16:17

    Pump got to weak? Can I blow back through the pump with air?

  7. #7Nige2025-03-23 16:37

    This is your injection pump. Maybe @thepumpguysc can suggest something. It might pay to post some photos of the actual fuel system seeing as how you say it has been changed from standard with the addition of an electric pump.

  8. #8thepumpguysc2025-03-23 16:46

    There IS a banjo bolt with a check ball and spring, opposite the inlet.. it’s in the return side.

  9. #9thepumpguysc2025-03-23 16:49

    And if that inj pump is a ZEXEL OR DIESEL KIKI, there SHOULD BE a filter screen in the banjo bolt below the hand primer..

  10. #10thepumpguysc2025-03-23 17:17

    What pressure is your electric pump putting to the pump inlet.?? It’s gotta be over 25 psi to lift the checkball off its seat to allow fuel to flow into the pump charging gallery.. If the pump got week I understand why u don’t have fuel any further.. Try this to prove my theory: With power to the electric pump.. loosen the banjo bolt on the return side.. be careful, if I’m right, fuel will then gush out of the loosened line.. Good luck..

  11. #11Brianroberts2025-03-24 15:23

    Yea all I did was put a small 12 volt electric pump inline before it reached the filter I did that years ago

  12. #12Brianroberts2025-03-24 15:26

    Yea I know it’s not returning because I could always hear the fuel running back in the tank with machine off and electric pump running now I cant

  13. #13Brianroberts2025-03-24 15:27

    Not sure of the pressure just a small 12 volt pump I doubt 25 lbs tho

  14. #14thepumpguysc2025-03-24 15:34

    I think post 13 answers your questions.. Run the electric pump and loosen the INLET LINE AT THE PUMP.. u should probably get a bunch of air.. then fuel.. If not, your electric pump **** the bed..

  15. #15Brianroberts2025-03-29 01:45

    Put another electric pump on still no fuel on outlet side of injector pump to injectors