Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Earthforce/Ingersoll Rand/ Bobcat compact tractor backhoes?

245dlc ยท 2015-01-05 12:29

Just wondering if anybody knows if this particular line of loader/backhoes is still being manufactured? A friend and I were talking about it late last night as he said he could of sworn he saw that line but under a different name yet again at Conexpo last year. I know when Ingersoll Rand sold Bobcat then Bobcat stopped marketing the line under their name and I think Ingersoll did the same at some point. I've given some thought to acquiring a compact backhoe off and on the last few years and kinda wondered if this line was simply sold to a different company?

Replies3
  1. #1AllDodge2015-01-05 15:19

    Found where Bobcat bought Czech Compact Loader-Backhoe Maker Superstav, and Earthforce I part of it being sold in Europe http://www.constructionequipmentguide.com/Bobcat-Acquires-Czech-Compact-Loader-Backhoe-Maker-Superstav/1402/ Terramite is still in business in WV

  2. #2capt_met2015-01-05 19:19

    I have a Bobcat B300. It would be great to see them being built again. The closest I have seen to these units is a JCB. The JCB has 4 wheel steer and even looks similar. The loader arms are a bit different on the JCB. Good Luck

  3. #3Rambam2025-11-18 23:59

    do you still have the bobcat B300 and are you willing to swap some information?