Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Earthmoving Company Taglines or Slogans

Gotdirt ยท 2007-09-27 03:24

Please share, there is some pretty funny and witty ones out there. I liked the old LeTorneau one "We move the Earth" although it wasn't very funny it was pretty good.

Replies153
  1. #1nedly052007-09-27 05:04

    We dont have one, but a guy a couple towns over is "your hole is our goal" I thought that was a good one.

  2. #22004F5502007-09-27 09:11

    ^^ a company in the next town over uses that one

  3. #3bigblueox2007-09-27 11:58

    not officially one but i like " if it's not a cat it's a DOG" another one i like is " nothing kills a deere like a Magnum"

  4. #4littledenny2007-09-27 12:19

    One of the local towing outfits uses "We don't want an arm or a leg, we just want your tows"

  5. #572V2007-09-27 12:57

    On a 70's something, Detroit powered White dump truck.... "We'll Rock Your World".

  6. #6atgreene2007-09-27 13:37

    Blow Brothers Septic Service here has a motto "We're number 1 in the number 2 business". Tilcon Contruction always has "Watch that child" on the front of their trucks. If I was in the lawn care business I thought about using Greene Lawncare as my name.

  7. #7ctkiteboarding2007-09-27 17:08

    we started in the lawn and landscape field and still use "our business is growing" close to 30 yrs:usa

  8. #8DirtySouthTruck2007-09-27 17:48

    My buddy wants me to change the company name from Dirty South Trucking, to "Camel Towing." Our slogan would be "We get you out in a pinch!"

  9. #9Squizzy246B2007-09-27 18:38

    There is an arborist around here who has "Tree Fellers and a Truck" on the tailgate.

  10. #1095zIV2007-09-27 19:52

    Oil company I used to work for used "We're in Heat".

  11. #11ctkiteboarding2007-09-27 20:24

    thier is a refuse co. that uses "WE NOSE OUR BUSINESS" and a excavation co "we move mountains for our customers"

  12. #12Gmads2007-09-27 22:28

    A local demo contractor here has the slogan "We could wreck the world" on all their dump trailers.

  13. #13Construct'O2007-09-27 22:39

    I'd probably use this instead ,just suggestion ! "We can get you over the humps":drinkup

  14. #14Construct'O2007-09-27 22:44

    If you had excavator biz,you could always use "When in need of a hoe!!!!!! Call Us!"

  15. #15Construct'O2007-09-27 22:46

    Here's another one "We turn mole hills into mountains "

  16. #16Dirt Dogg2007-09-27 23:13

    When I fill out forms I put "Earth Relocation Specialist" in the job title section

  17. #17Noose2007-09-27 23:46

    On the back of a dirty dry van somebody wrote in the dirt film " I wish my wife was this dirty! " I worked for a boulder placment company called " Rock Your World " On a Cat skid steer " Nothin' runs like a deere with a cat on it's A*s! " On a 30 ton crane " Lookin' for a little pick me up? " On the fenders of a Winch tractor -a little highway warning! " Move or be moved " Another fender" No Footin' Puttin' " On the bumper of a mack " Here Kitty Kitty! "

  18. #18Bob Horrell2007-09-28 13:54

    On a local septic company truck "You dump it, we pump it". On a plumbing company's van "Your s!@# is our bread and butter".

  19. #19DigDug2007-09-28 17:51

    I saw on the back of a septic pump truck. " We haul milk on the weekends"

  20. #20580bruce2007-09-28 20:08

    "Have gravel-Will travel" Or "Stay back,We dont do windshields!"

  21. #21woodee9552007-09-28 20:30

    "we do it in the dirt" and a trash company has "the best pickup in town" on all the dumpsters

  22. #22littledenny2007-09-28 20:34

    Our Search and Rescue team members have patches on their jackets: Support Search and Rescue -- Get Lost!!!!

  23. #23ForsytheBros.2007-09-28 20:44

    Saw a road boring company transport that said, Bryant and Fry "your boring friends" Always good to have friends...

  24. #24Ross2007-09-28 21:03

    Haulage and Skip Hire company around here called: " Barney Rubble " Well use to make my old Boss Chuckle. Ross

  25. #25ctkiteboarding2007-09-28 21:44

    on the job site the portable jon co. say's "got turtle head" on thier jon's

  26. #26alco2007-09-28 23:18

    Seen it many times, I think it's made better when somebody else writes "trust me, she is" right under it. One of our mine rescue teams has t-shirts that have their logo and "The louder you scream, the faster we come" Brian

  27. #27Noose2007-09-29 08:58

    We have a port-a-loo (out house ) company called "Mister Pister" Septic truck " It's a Sh*#y job but someones gotta do it."

  28. #28ctkiteboarding2007-09-29 13:13

    dumpster co with "when in doubt throw it out"

  29. #29BKrois2007-09-29 19:36

    Excavating/Trucking "You call, we'll haul" "we make the earth move... at 70mph" "dirty business" "hammer time" Towing/autobody "your dent pays our rent" "we meet by accident" "our business is a wreck" Refuse "satisfaction garunteed or double your garbage back"

  30. #30Motat2007-09-30 03:07

    A plumber here has '' Dont spend another night with that drip "

  31. #31white_boyz12007-09-30 03:21

    tagline a local sewer company''your number 2 is our number1''

  32. #32thejdman042007-10-01 20:47

    rock haulers around here put "get your rocks off" on their truck local trash company satisfaction guarenteed or double your garbage back

  33. #33Dirtman20072007-10-01 21:38

    I saw this the otherweek on a small dump truck " A small dump is better than no dump at all"

  34. #34tuney4432007-10-01 21:57

    On a house erectors truck sign--''We're in the erection business'' I tell everyone I'm the CEO of my biz---chief excavating officer.

  35. #35LowBoy2007-10-02 22:16

    Mus be Itttalian...know what I'm sayin?

  36. #36LowBoy2007-10-02 22:27

    A rubbish picker-upper in western Mass. on the Ct. border years ago had trash trucks lettered up with "Master Garbologists" across them. One waste management company in southern Vt. advertised "satisfaction guaranteed, or DOUBLE your garbage back..." One septic service has on his truck a cartoon of 2 skunks playing poker, and says, "This is one time when a flush beats a FULL HOUSE..." My business cards in my last excavation venture read, "Over-insured & Underpaid..." :usa

  37. #37thebobcatkid862007-10-03 14:59

    Another good one "We dig your holes". Back of a septic truck I saw: "Caution this Vehicle is Carrying Political Promises"

  38. #38LowBoy2007-10-04 16:33

    I actually saw that "carrying political promises" phrase somewhere around Ohio, could be that very one. Thought it was clever. This has no connection to dirtwork or construction at all, but I saw a bumper sticker yesterday that was so unique that I thought it was dead on the money. It was a PEACE sign, and to the right read, "This is the footprint of the American chicken..." Obviously a Veteran, and very well put.:usa

  39. #39RollOver Pete2007-10-04 22:28

    I've been told that I was the HMFIC on occasion. I'm not 100% sure what that means

  40. #40Gmads2007-10-04 22:50

    When I purchased my last truck the finance guy asked me what my title was. I said I don't give myself a title. He was adamant that I put something down on the application so I wrote "Warlord". He never noticed but came back about 20 minutes later and in an annoyed voice said the credit guys had gotten a kick over that.

  41. #41alan627b2007-10-05 12:56

    My own business motto, since I own some "vintage" equipment... Retro Grading, We do Modern Jobs With Antique Machinery". I use it as my tagline on various forums. alan627b "Money talks, mine says goodbye". Bumper sticker spotted yesterday.

  42. #42DPete2007-10-05 16:13

    A guy in the next town has a couple D9G's and does ag ripping he calls his business "GET RIPPED"

  43. #43BOSS EXCAVATING2007-10-05 21:43

    Something similar I saw on a bobcat.."Nothing runs like a Deere when a Bobcat's on it's a**"

  44. #44EZ TRBO2007-10-05 23:49

    As I am in charge of all quarry overburden removal I was thinking that if there was a chance at a company doing just that it would be. "Strippers Inc" "We take it all off" Trbo

  45. #45crash9352007-10-06 21:40

    Local septic company has billboards around town asking "have you tried our bottled water?"

  46. #46OzDozer2007-10-06 22:53

    I had a good chuckle at a local fella with a small tilt-tray (tilt-slide) who picks up mostly cars .. and he calls himself .. Camel Tow .. Naturally enough, he's got a big grinning camels head, painted across the front of the cab ..

  47. #47deeredude2007-10-06 23:12

    head ****** ****** in charge?

  48. #48heymccall2007-10-07 16:12

    The contractor I work for usually installs Sanitary Sewer for municipal size jobs, and I always wanted this for a saying, but Larry won't give it up. http://www.lintcarpets.com/ halfway down on the right side of the page. "We only lay the best".

  49. #49dayexco2007-10-07 23:49

    entepreneurs of excavating expertise

  50. #50Electra_Glide2007-10-08 09:16

    H appy M an F rolicking I n C ab :bouncegri :lmao :falldownlaugh -- Joe

  51. #51ADMSWELDING2007-10-08 16:26

    Welding co. slogan. I have thought of lettering the back of my welding rig. "WHEN YOU DON,T NEED A BREAK!"

  52. #52LowBoy2007-10-08 18:43

    Sumthin tells me that ain't it...:beatsme

  53. #53Tn Bulldog2007-10-09 21:35

    On my dump truck "if it fits in a bucket we truck it " gotta remeber to put the "here kitty kitty" or "eat more Cat" on my Mack later bulldog

  54. #54thejdman042007-10-20 22:48

    septic company yesterdays meals on wheels

  55. #55Hydro1012007-10-26 16:14

    a friend of my cousins in the FDNY he gave me a hat that said "the hotter they are the faster we come"

  56. #56rino14942007-10-26 20:24

    I saw this on a couple stone slingers down in MD. "We shoot our load further"

  57. #57abobb2007-10-29 19:47

    I don't remember the company.. but one that's always stuck with me was "We could move the Earth, if we had someplace to put it." Seems there was a picture of a large dozer pushing the Earth that went with it.

  58. #58thebobcatkid862009-04-28 15:09

    A guy a couple towns over has a roll-back car hauler with "When You're On My Bed... Its Always Better On Top..." in big vinyl letters on the headache rack.

  59. #59joispoi2009-04-28 16:03

    Septic truck with a picture of a skunk with a clothes pin on his nose....'' Business Stinks!! ''

  60. #60STX 5002009-04-28 18:35

    Our farm name is S.O.L. Acres

  61. #61bustedknuckle2009-04-28 19:11

    Not a company tag, but "Nothing runs like a Deere........................Or smells like a John"

  62. #62cps2009-04-28 19:34

    My mate but this on all his dumpers and trucks ''We can't move heaven, but we can move earth!''

  63. #63Savage2009-04-28 19:37

    Local Crane company has a heavy haul truck that has on the back. I like em Big, Wide, and Heavy. And also nothing runs like a DEERE espacaly when its being chased by a cat. Which I see it as the DEERE is still in front.

  64. #64CAT D9H2009-04-28 20:54

    I seen this on the gate of an end dump in town : "Nothing beats a good dump" And a small crane company in town has this on one of their small truck cranes "our bussiness is picking up" and on the back of an electric contractors pickup , " Let us check your shorts"

  65. #65Dualie2009-04-28 23:09

    I always wanted to name a dirt hauling company Rocksov trucking. A good tag line for an excavation contractor was allways "we dig it" I always wanted to put the buisness card for my steel erection company "need to get it up? call us" A good sticker on a pickup "My other wife is a hoe" also seen "my other ride is a hoe" but the first one was the best. for a fire sprinkler company "lawn sprinklers save your grass, fire sprinklers save your ***" For a septic company "well fix all your $hitty little problems"

  66. #66D5G2009-04-28 23:54

    Independence Excavating's slogan "Earth Now, Moon Later" which goes with their company logo.

  67. #67Dualie2009-04-29 02:05

    Oh and logging slogans were "Earth first we'll clear cut the other planets later" and "due to the shortage of paper products wipe your *** on a spotted owl"

  68. #68CatMatt2009-04-29 03:44

    Seen this on a kenworth the other day... "look out cat ima cummins" thought it was neat

  69. #69therealjohnboy2009-04-29 09:42

    My paving contractors slogan is "8 days a week" Local e/m Contractor has "We dig deeper" Bore sinking contractor has "We make boring interesting" Tiler has "Get laid by the best" Carpet guy has "We lay you pay"

  70. #70Bellboy2009-04-29 09:44

    A local plant hirer's slogan is just that, and all their trucks say "we haul it". Pretty cool.

  71. #71cowdogteamroper2009-04-29 10:16

    here a few logo on my equipments On a truck spreader will spred s##t for food. On my truck I use to hual Outlaw Cattle Strippers On another truck Only Hual 1 body with 4 boobs it just a cattle haulin business.

  72. #72Savage2009-04-29 18:14

    Ha:drinkupve a metal building erector around here called WELL HUNG BUILDINGS.

  73. #73AFuchs2009-04-30 17:24

    A local scrap company, their truck reads "Jesus recycles people, We recycle cars"

  74. #74Reuben2009-04-30 19:15

    last year a dumb a%# operator pushed on the tail gate of one of our tri-axles and dented it. We take very good care of our equipment and I never thought I ould have to put "DONT PUSH" on the tail gate....I was thinking the other day of putting "IF YOU PUSH ON ME I"LL DUMP ON YOU"

  75. #75diggerop2009-04-30 19:18

    An arborist or tree clearer, Tree Wise Men

  76. #76Dominion 4102009-04-30 21:12

    "Crane operators do it better,boom up and hold their load" -saw that on a t-shirt from a crane parts supply company. "There are no simple solutions,only intelligent choices." Caterpillar ad from a National Geographic magazine about 1978.right-on:drinkup Dominion

  77. #77Deerehauler2009-05-01 23:51

    A large truck towing company/body shop in Wauneta, NE is called Sinner's. Their slogan, "Don't cuss, call us!" Especially fitting with the name Sinner, don't you think?

  78. #78DIGitDirt2009-12-02 18:53

    Not excatvation but.. On the t-shirt of a Wildlife Animal Catcher ... "I catch Wild Animals for a living, If I am running... keep up!!"

  79. #79farmerleach2009-12-02 21:07

    local septic guy, Boldly going where you have all ready gone

  80. #80alrman2009-12-03 01:46

    Not really a slogan - but makes interesting reading on the back of a business card. This belongs to a customer from a while back - excavation & tree grinding business - I can't throw it out :falldownlaugh

  81. #81KW3182009-12-03 03:04

    Old Welder I knew: "We can weld anything except a broken heart" :crying My Grandaddy was a cattle dealer: "A good deal, depends a good deal, on your dealer"

  82. #82Burnout2009-12-03 12:30

    I think our best known slogan is "It's not the right way, or the wrong way.... its the Sureway!"

  83. #83flametamer2009-12-03 13:11

    Local ice plant: "Have an ICE day" and "Kiss our ICE" Electrician: Let us remove your shorts. On a Dodge truck: I'd rather be CUMMIN than STROKIN Fire Dept: Find them hot, leave them wet & same day service since 1977 Dt

  84. #84Jeffksf2009-12-03 18:08

    Large excavating Co. we ll known in Cleveland: "Earth now, Moon later"

  85. #85watglen2009-12-03 22:29

    Bobcats are the cat sass!

  86. #86Rick Rowlands2009-12-04 21:06

    How about the "Tubafor Lumber Co? My favorite slogan, "If she doesn't find you handsome, let her find you handy".

  87. #87Steve Frazier2009-12-04 21:12

    Red Green used that line on his show

  88. #88td25c2009-12-04 21:18

    If you cant be good,Be lucky.

  89. #89Deeretime2009-12-05 00:37

    another one that i use all the time is "our Life is dirt" OR " we make **** run down hill !

  90. #90Dualie2009-12-05 02:34

    Septic company "the solution to all your ****** problems"

  91. #91diggerman572009-12-05 15:58

    I hope I'm not repeating anybody's slogans. A local crane companies slogan is "The Erection Specialists" and a local dump truck owner has on his tailgate "Just Trying To Get My Rocks Off".

  92. #92stock2009-12-05 17:11

    a scaffolding company "let us help with your erections"

  93. #93Top Dog2009-12-05 22:24

    A finance companys slogan reads "The best way to get back on your feet is miss a payment"

  94. #94Bossy2009-12-07 19:02

    Rome wasn't built in a day... but we weren't on the job. the forestry faculty at school had the following on their t-shirts "Earth First" on the front "We will log the other planets later" on the back

  95. #95flametamer2009-12-07 19:12

    Nothing in impossible, it just takes longer. Dt

  96. #96tdozer2009-12-07 20:23

    I like that one!!!

  97. #97sawz52009-12-12 09:47

    my son used to have a lawncare bussiness named " Grass Roots", he now works for " the tightest ship in the shipping bussiness"

  98. #98RTSmith2009-12-12 12:44

    Local Porta-Potty business has on their delivery trucks- "Where a flush beats a full house anytime!"

  99. #99Panhandler Bob2009-12-15 15:12

    An outfit Iused work for N++ D+++++++ Construction Inc. NDCI, after movin the same dirt for the fifth time in a 10 day period, one old hand climbed out on the tracks of his dozer started wavin his hard hat and yellin Never Done Correctly Intime!! Boss also part owner NOT impressed. :beatsme: :drinkup Bob

  100. #100liebherr11602009-12-15 17:46

    Saw this years ago .. Big Johnson Erection Co. "when we get it up!..it stay's up!" Also ..

  101. #101powerjoke2010-08-27 17:27

    LMAO, I was looking for a specific thread and stumbled across this one....thought it deserved a bump.... Pj

  102. #102grandpa2010-08-27 19:24

    On the back of a septic truck." Super Duper Pooper Scooper" !

  103. #103cat9802010-08-27 19:57

    i got one (fake company) belford bros trucking you call we haul if we cant truck it F*($K it

  104. #104grandpa2010-08-27 20:55

    Ha ha good one !

  105. #105cat9802010-08-27 22:22

    a few years ago me and a buddy of mine were going to buy 2mack b61s and put belford bros trucking on the side and have that slogan on the back of the cab. but then worked started to get slow and never bought one

  106. #106diggerdave19582010-08-29 15:44

    I have a pic of me and my backhoe in my wallet and ask people if they "want to see me and my hoe"

  107. #107Aussie Leroy2010-09-06 07:03

    A mates septic slogan is IT MIGHT BE $ hit to you, but its money to me When i was in the usa dallas i think, mate i laught when i saw in big writing on a van MR ROOTERS Plumbing !!!!!! ( it means a whole different thing down under)

  108. #108therealjohnboy2010-09-06 07:38

    best one i came across in the USA was a sign in a hotel lobby that read Shagging Competition tonight 8pm as a 19 yr old tourist my ears pricked up only to be told that over there it was a dancing competition. spoilt my night

  109. #109stock2010-09-06 10:38

    Even to an old half deaf Irish bloke that would've raised my interest and it definitely would not be for exercising my two left feet .

  110. #110Hokiesmokes2010-09-06 21:19

    The a gang on the big gray boats usually has "We can fix anything but broken hearts and the crack of dawn." If I knew anything about steel and building, I would figure out how to incorporate hoe and erection into my company name.

  111. #111DiamondLTruckin2010-09-07 00:50

    a couple ones around Jackson Diamond L Trucking - We'll Fill Your Hole Mountain X - Your Hole Is Our Goal Another good one I've heard The Best Hoe In Town

  112. #112cummins052010-09-07 04:49

    If you don't like our prices send your wife over and we will dicker. On about the nicest D8K I have ever seen on the sweeps it said Nothing makes a man work harder then a angry pussy

  113. #113koldsteele2010-09-11 10:13

    One of my Logging customers made a bunch of bumper stickers that read "Help a Logger eat more woodpeckers" ..

  114. #114reaper0202010-09-12 11:36

    i came across a company on the internet called "git-r-dug"

  115. #115maxton2010-11-28 19:27

    On the back of a septic pump truck "CAUTION STOOL BUS"

  116. #116ke6gwf2010-11-29 05:10

    R&S Erection does roll-up doors and gates in the Bay Area, and on the back of their trucks: "You Bend-um.. .. We Mend-um" For those of you that have watched bad forklift drivers and roll-up doors get together, you understand! Oh look! I had a picture! Ben~

  117. #117ke6gwf2010-11-29 06:13

    Grrr, almost made it in 60 minutes... A couple more slogans/signs I though of; A porta-potty company in the area: "Kerplunk!" On the back of a wine tanker truck: "Rear end me and you will be arrested for Drunk Driving!" On the back of a Mexican food supply truck seen in Berkley: "Warning: Tailgating may result in guacamole."

  118. #118DirtHauler2010-11-29 06:41

    Dirty Deeds Dirt Done Cheap :usa

  119. #119pwrstroke6john2010-11-29 09:06

    There a company in northern michigan with that same"dirty deeds done dirt cheap" tag line.

  120. #120buckfever2010-11-29 18:29

    lawn company- t-4-tree on a tow truck- where bustin ours to save yours porta john- royal flush

  121. #121Reel hip2010-11-30 23:01

    My company slogan for 20 years is I Dig my Job

  122. #122Randy882010-12-05 15:48

    Years back I saw the sign on a back of a truck hauling junk metal," collector of antiquated antiquities" not sure of the spelling. A friend works for a salvage company that hauls burned farm equipment in and on one of the trucks someone wrote, "nothing burns like a deere" due to all the combine fires they have had in the last few years. Another one is "our employees move the earth" Another one is for a sharpening business "if your not the sharpest knife in the drawer, come on in we can take care of that" A salesman friend of mine told me their unofficial slogan was "we cheat everyone equally" as he was selling me a piece of equipment one day, I never quite forget it though, anytime I"m dealing with salesmen I think about that statement.

  123. #123Dualie2010-12-05 19:40

    as far as used equipment sales go on of my favorite sayings is "we screw you less"

  124. #124Mike L2010-12-06 19:21

    bumper sticker on my pickup- Hug a logger, you'll never go back to trees, my dad's friends construction business- wicked good work with a wicked bad attitude!

  125. #1252stickbill2010-12-06 20:54

    My Cousin used to own a Construction business.His B Model Mack had the shutters to regulate the water temp.When they closed you seen We Dig You. Garbage truck here has Our Business is Picking up. On a Mechanics tool box.Don't ask to barrow my tools and I will not ask to borrow your wife.

  126. #126JDMGrading2010-12-07 04:20

    "No hill to steep, No Ditch to Deep!" I've had that on various trucks over the years.

  127. #127HSV1272010-12-18 00:00

    One of the local tyre shops has "Flattery will get you nowhere" on their work truck.

  128. #128sawmilleng2010-12-19 00:23

    Got a business card from a guy who has a small excavating company: "John Doe, PHD* *Professional Hole Digger" Further to some of the welder mottos: "we can braze up a broken heart, weld up the crack of your ***, and mend the crack of dawn" Jon.

  129. #129SKM Excavation2011-02-24 15:02

    Some good ones for sure

  130. #130steveop2011-03-06 14:35

    we move the earth to a better place this slogan was used by Boskalis a dredging company from the Netherlands intresting movies of this company will be shown on http://www.dredgemovies.com

  131. #131Blacksmoke072011-03-06 14:44

    Dump Truck Service around my parts - "We'll get our rocks off, for you"

  132. #132Greg2011-03-23 22:33

    Long time ago in a Caterpillar ad it was "Give us a place to stand and we will move the world." Had a photo of the earth resting on a lever with a triangle for a fulcrum just behind it.

  133. #133bucknbc2011-04-09 15:11

    We'll be there for sure, if we can make it!

  134. #134Reel hip2011-04-20 15:49

    My buddy in the lanscaping buisness has MDD on his cards. MDD Master Ditch Digger

  135. #135RadicalRedNeck2011-04-20 16:58

    Local excavation company " Get "R" Dug

  136. #136oriden2011-04-22 16:10

    Excavating radical new ideas

  137. #137sawmilleng2011-09-06 02:05

    Vacuum truck drivers... I don't think I've seen this one on this list-- for those of us who operate honey trucks, you can be called a "Stool Bus Driver". Jon.

  138. #138Mark Thompson2011-09-08 17:06

    Not official but when we did the cut and fill tunnel, We run your business in the ground so you don't have too.

  139. #139Showpony2011-12-05 19:32

    a friend with a dozer and scoop used we never sleep just doze, another in the fencing business uses ..... fencing for longer lasting erections.

  140. #140tjcoogan2012-12-13 20:02

    Recently I saw a large Kenworth tow truck with a slogan on the sleeper box "far Kenworth it"

  141. #141goel2012-12-13 22:17

    Tailgate of my pickups say only this : "pricing unfair to competition"

  142. #142MatthewG2012-12-16 22:39

    I have a commercial plowing business and my "unofficial" slogan is.... Husband out of town... Need Plowing... Call us... You wont beat that one

  143. #143chroniekon2012-12-16 23:57

    On a local concrete truck a few years ago...This Mud's for You On a garbage truck...Satisfaction Guaranteed or Double Your Trash Back A local radiator shop has...The Best Place in Town to Take a Leak

  144. #144OzDozer2012-12-17 00:13

    A local tilt-tray (rollback) operator calls himself "Cameltow". Nearly choked when I first sighted him on the highway. Seems like he's not the only one, though. http://www.yellowpages.com.au/wa/kewdale/cameltow-13017441-listing.html

  145. #145DK882012-12-17 19:45

    Company here in aurora called " massive errections"

  146. #146Matt_H2013-02-23 11:34

    Mines. We Dig Your business

  147. #147watglen2013-02-23 21:40

    I am a start-up, thinking of advertising with the caption " Shhh....don't tell your wife but there's a new hoe in town"

  148. #148WC&T2013-02-24 18:27

    A local flat work concrete company has " we cheat the other guy and pass the savings to you!" on the back of their T shirts

  149. #149Deere500a2013-02-24 20:12

    I always wanted to put on the dump truck just below the side boards "You can do nasty things to my box but please be gentle." Or "Load placement dictated by your attitude."

  150. #150Coondog2013-02-28 11:56

    Drilling company with a slogan ,"our drillers go deeper"

  151. #151Allterra2013-03-02 16:29

    Reading these I thought of... We Grade Your Glade

  152. #152Coondog2013-03-06 20:40

    Heard a new one today, "we don't just do $h@t, we get $h@t done!". Use it for almost any company you want I guess

  153. #153Mjrdude12013-03-08 11:50

    The radiator shop we use has a good one on their sign... "A good place to take a leak"