Hi, Folks. Just wanted to let you know about the upcoming 4-day Early Days Gas Engine & Tractor Association show at Santa Margarita Ranch near San Luis Obispo, June 24 to 27. Here is the web site link: http://www.edgeta2010national.com/ You all have a wonderful day. Best wishes. Deas Plant.
And be sure to tell them you heard about it here, on Heavy Equipment Forums. :thumbsup
EDGE&TA show Hi, Deas. Gee Deas, thanks for posting that. It looks like it will be a good show. I think I'll make an effort to attend. Digger242j, your response is an example of why I don't post here much these days. I come here to let the members know about an upcoming show and all you can think about is the glorification of HEF.
Let me get this straight. You post free advertising for the show here on HEF and you would begrudge HEF getting even the slightest recognition in return? " Now don't that just beat all... "
Just for the record, I don't begrudge the show anything for the plug that it got here. I don't think any of us do. I'm sure it'll be interesting and well worth the time, and anybody at all could have posted the announcement and we'd have felt the same way. Deas, old friend, you need to dust off your sense of humor. Considering that the only people who'll see my comment are those who are here on HEF already, I find it kind of ironic that you'd characterize it as "glorification". If, at the show, somebody cares to discuss the merits of HEF, or lack of same, that would be their prerogative, wouldn't it? That would include yourself too...