Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Eimco 911 LHD

Nick Stiletto ยท 2023-02-26 10:43

Hi All I am repairing a Eimco 911 LHD and need to replace the Brake Master cylinder. Who might carry parts for this unit. I've checked online but no luck. Any help is greatly appreciated

Replies8
  1. #1Delmer2023-02-26 15:18

    Napa? summit racing? I've never heard of Eimco, but most places didn't make their own brake cylinders, it was the same one used on a 50's or 60's chevy pickup or something, just have to be able to id it by looks.

  2. #2Tones2023-02-26 16:21

    I reckon if you took the master cylinder into a local break shop they could find something on the shelf to make it work. I did that with a Versatile wheel tractor, they found the master cylinder was used in small trucks and they had the required parts.

  3. #3coalrulz2023-02-26 17:16

    I would try Brake Supply, believe they have a facility in Casper, WY. When I worked underground coal they used to supply quite a few parts for the ole' Eimco's. They used to have a sales guy that would make weekly runs to the surface and underground mines. Believe Eimco was sold to Sandvik back in the day.

  4. #4Nick Stiletto2023-02-26 17:24

    Thanks, I can rebuild it if thats necessary, But would rather replace it.

  5. #5Nick Stiletto2023-02-26 17:24

    Great! Thanks for the lead!

  6. #6Simon C2023-02-27 22:55

    Wagner was a supplier of Brake master cylinders for a long time. Have worked on many scooptrams made by JCI., Eimco, Wagner, Toro, and Caterpillar. Bendix might also have been a supplier of Brake master Cylinders. Any tags or stampings on the unit. Hope this helps. Simon C

  7. #7Nick Stiletto2023-03-09 13:55

    Thank you for all your suggestions and input

  8. #8DerrickOlley2023-03-10 08:45

    I also think that Brake Supply is the best solution here! I have often worked with them before!