Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

elecrtical info on EX200lc-3

Karlukalaska ยท 2015-02-08 17:11

HI,I am currently installing a HKX kit on my machine and am down to the last part of wiring, a fox decided I didn't need my book so I am at a loss and I am also so rural any attempts to get one mailed would take weeks thank you in advance!!

Replies6
  1. #1lantraxco2015-02-08 21:06

    If you mean the install instructions from HKX, if you have the info off the sticker in the kit you can download them at: https://etools.hkx.com/webii/getii.aspx

  2. #2Karlukalaska2015-02-08 22:04

    actually I was looking for info on machine its self i was looking for another 24v supply for the rocker switch, the previous kit had both power coming off one lead, however there were no seperate breakers like this kit. Thank you very much for responding

  3. #3excavator2015-02-09 13:39

    I've often disconnected the cigarette lighter/ accessory outlet wire and used that. Also helps discourage operators from smoking in the machine.

  4. #4Karlukalaska2015-02-09 14:39

    i was thinking the same, it seems that is the route the previous owner went to install the cb/vhf lol what about the horn? I could use a splice kit and I have not ever used the horn seems how I work mostly alone and there is 0 traffic here {pop 43** were just a small entity

  5. #5lantraxco2015-02-09 20:51

    Just come off the back of the key switch with an inline fuse?

  6. #6Karlukalaska2015-03-02 10:54

    Thank you very much, I went off the back of the key and it works fine now woo hoo