Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Electric D7E Presentation

drewtam ยท 2009-01-22 09:53

FYI, in case your in the area. http://www.saesections.org/cis/ http://www.saesections.org/cis/Events.htm

Replies5
  1. #1grunk362009-01-23 09:03

    i wish i lived in the states would like very much to see the presentation let us know all the details

  2. #2td25c2009-03-05 20:29

    This is an interesting idea.It works on locomotives and large pit trucks.Why not a dozer?I cant wait to see how the machine dose whith the test of time.I have an old wabco c-pull that works great.It can be 95 degrees in the hot sun and the engine dosent get over 185 degrees.I think electricity transfurs power better than hydraulics in some cases.It dose not create as much heat,and heat is wasted energy.Just my thought's.

  3. #3drewtam2009-04-22 17:55

    Videos, details, specs, interviews of operators, 360 views, news releases, etc for the new D7E Electric Drive. http://www.cat.com/D7E :notworthy

  4. #4greeniron2009-04-22 21:55

    drewtam , just wondering why they removed the radiator from the back of the terex , sorry cat

  5. #5Tigerotor77W2009-04-24 17:26

    Good find, drewtam! Can't wait for this thing to hit the market.