What can I do with this. Its 10000psi 330 volt
How many GPM? 330 volts? What did it come off of? Kind of an odd voltage.
sell it for scrap.
Do you own a boat?
I'm not sure the gpm. It's got A big fluid reservoir. The voltage is 300 sumtin. They got big lifs that cover them and latch with a vrwip[rt for looking at a giant gauge. I got them from a fella who bought them from a government auction. He was gonna make pellets to burn for heat . I've know idea about anything else.the pigtail has like a 30 pin clip
I own a turd floating in a pond if that's what you mean
Looks to be a hydraulic power source for a machine tool operation of some sort. None of the voltages are uncommon throughout Canada and Europe. Being that it has both 50, and 60cps ratings, makes it kind of specialized along with being 10KSI in pressure rating. From your photos I'm thinking the motor uses feedback of some sort from the intended operand for control such as pressure sensing from a clamping action to hold a workpiece in position. The "finned" looking thing in your center photo is a resistive heater element to keep that compartment at a fairly constant temperature for correct operation. You can repurpose the unit easy enough but not in it's original configuration. Find out the frame size of the motor and install a replacement with appropriate controls for it's operation. I wouldn't think a 10KSI hydraulic pump is going to move more than a few GPM so it's usage will be limited. It would however compress briquets or pellets nicely with appropriate tooling, (dies).
Just a pump unit for a open loop system. Would use a PLC controller, probably for a 200t press of some sort. That is a U.S. government explosion proof connector.
So...umm..you just took me to school sir...I've no idea what you just said. Uh..what are viable options? I don't have the money or knowledge/time to convert anything....in the configuration their in now what are they good for? Sorry. This stuff is way out of my pay grade
Thank you guys so much for the info. With that being said...what are attainable applications can I use these for?
Without reconfiguration, really nothing. As mentioned, a PLC, with numerous senors or switches incorporated that input or drive the PLC, opens a plethora of uses. You have a basic pumping unit there with uncommon voltage requirements for operation so in it's current configuration, the options are limited.
Like they've said, they probably came out of some industrial press or test machinery possibly. The motors are nothing special, just three phase so they're slightly less desirable than single phase, as you'd need a phase converter etc. to run them, and the knowledge to hook that up, or three phase service. 10,000 psi is the pressure for compact hydraulic tools like porta powers, bottle jacks, or house moving jack systems, so there is tooling that uses that sort of pump. Not as common as ag/construction cylinders in the 3-4,000PSI range. Somebody could run them on lower pressure systems if they didn't mind slower speed, just need to make sure there is a relief valve appropriate to the rest of the system. Are you sure they're rated 10,000PSI? if there's a gauge that goes to 10,000, then it might be designed with some cushion, so it operates in the lower half of the range. The hoses and plumbing will look different for higher pressure. You could advertise them for a couple hundred bucks, I'm sure somebody would come up with some big dreams for them.
"Cash"
The motor tag shows it can be wired in Delta or Wye configuration to give you different speeds and using different voltage supply sources. The military style plug connector indicates it to likely be surplus that was used for some special thing that only has use for that one purpose. What I'm not seeing is any kind of hydraulic connection. You could do a search on the name on the tag along with what looks like the model designation to the right of the name. It seems counterintuitive but a lot of military stuff will have little cross purpose for civilian use.
Maybe was used for some type of clamping or jacking system using smaller higher pressure cylinders similar to what a porta-power uses.
220 to 480 v motor, low kw, cheap drives can be found for that. Strip away everything but the motor pump and tank, put a drive on it a your done.
Aren't you just a dream destroyer Lol...thank you for the knowledge I appreciate it
Vam I use them for car lifts
You would need the correct cylinders and controls which could be more expensive than finding a used car lift. It would be beneficial if you could try to find out what the pumps you have were originally used for. Unfortunately I don't think they are much use to you without a bunch of modifying of them.
Even the guy rhay bought th÷m from auction doesn't know. He figured take a pellet press