Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Electrical problem Bobcat T 300

paulsen3 ยท 2015-12-19 11:31

I have a Bobcat T 300 and the high voltage shutdown comes on. I checked the alternator output and it is 14.4 volts. This is within the specs for the alternator and Bobcat. I can not get it to reset. The error code is 3-10. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Replies7
  1. #1crewchief8882015-12-20 16:10

    check the voltage at idle & full thottle. 14.3 is normal at idle, shouldnt see much more than that at full throttle. you may have to monitor the voltage and see if it starts climbing at full throttle. :drinkup

  2. #2paulsen32015-12-20 18:55

    The voltage changes from 14,3 to 14.4 volts from idle to high throttle. the operation button does not work and the operating lights flash. The machine will not function at all. the 3-10error code comes on Thanks

  3. #3crewchief8882015-12-21 16:05

    where are you checking voltage at? :drinkup

  4. #4paulsen32015-12-21 16:16

    Answer At the alternator output post

  5. #5crewchief8882015-12-21 17:28

    my best guess is the bobcat controller is taking a dump... :drinkup

  6. #6paulsen32015-12-21 18:13

    What should I do?

  7. #7crewchief8882015-12-21 18:34

    if you havent already, check and clean your battery cable connections... next would be a visit to the dealer... bobcat's service software can monitor and retrieve stored faults that you cant. if the controller is at fault, you cant fix it yourself anyway. :drinkup