I'll just start off by saying I hate electrical problems! Here is the problem, I have a 1995 5250 MFWD. I was baling hay the other day and after shutting the tractor off for a lunch break, I started it up and it wouldn't move. After pulling what's left of my hair out, I found a fuse that was blown. It was the shuttle relay fuse (10A). So I put a new fuse in it and away we went. Today I was stacking hay and while backing up it decided to blow another fuse. So I put a new fuse in and immediately it blew. I have been tracing wires all evening with no luck on finding a short. Could a switch or something be shorting out and causing an overload on the fuse? I've even tried a 30A fuse and it blew it as well, so I know I have a major short somewhere but just wondering if I'm on the right track with tracing wires. Did I mention I hate electrical problems???:Banghead:Banghead Thanks for any help.
No replies yet.