Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Electrical problem with Bobcat 863 skid steer MS NO. 514419246

Tuna Smith ยท 2019-03-06 19:09

Turn key nothing happens. I can short starter and it works, can turn on headlights ok. I Replaced Switch Power Relay No change replaced all fuses no change. NOTE top fuse block no power but not sure if that is correct with key OOS? I was stuck in heavy wet mud for a week and had to replace some fuses to get started and pressure washed it. Now have some sort of electric problem.?????

Replies2
  1. #1mg23612019-03-08 04:51

    Welcome to HEF Tuna (suddenly I feel like having a sandwich.. ). If you need a question answered on your bobcat please post your question in the skid steer section. You will get a much quicker response that way. Lots of good bobcat guys out there to get the answers you need.

  2. #2Tuna Smith2019-03-09 14:59

    THANK YOU for that info. i will do that.