Anyone know a source for Elecman relays for a Thomas excavator. The relay number is srm 12c 8d-02. I beleive it is made by Furuhashi of Japan. Thanks, Dirt
Searching for Elecman relays netted very little results. My advice is to go through a Thomas dealer to get the part. Here are some dealer locates: J D Equipment West 8th Street, Pennsburg, PA 18073 Tel: (215) 679-5958 Butch Craig and Son of Auburn, Maine also deals in sales and service for Thomas equipment. Contact info is: 295 Rodman Road Auburn, Maine 04211 1-800-310-9794 When I did a dealer locator search for West Virginia I got: Thomas Equipment Ltd. Presque Isle Maine 04758 Phone: 1-800-892-1092 Fax: (207) 764-8650 Virginia locators: HARRISONBURG AUTORAMA INC. t/a KENCO Trucks and Equipment 945 S. High Street Harrisonburg , Virginia , 22801 Phone: 866-434-7632 Fax: 540-434-8822 DOWN HOME TRUCK & EQUIPMENT 15804 Historyland Hwy Warsaw , Virginia , 22572 Phone: 804-333-3131 Fax: 804-333-5444 United States home office info for Thomas Thomas Equipment, Inc. 1818 N Farwell Avenue Milwaukee, WI 53202 (312)-224-8812 Phone (312)-873-3739 Fax Best of luck!!