Looking for a electrical schematic for a cat 943 crawler for anyone has something to share
Not really a lot to the electric on one do you have a parts book? A lot of the old machines had it in the parts book
Don't have any manuals for it
what are you looking for?
Try posting a machine Serial Number. I probably have a schematic, as well as being able to identify a Parts Manual, etc.
31y01364 got the alternator light on and no oil pressure or hour meter function
Here you go. Quality is not great but it's the best there is available. If you want a Parts Manual for it then search online for a copy of Cat Publication SEBP1145 which covers 31Y-prefix machines witrh Serial Numbers from 1334-Up. Here's one for sale on eBay .
Thanks alot
I'm positive that is not the right one for a 943 That is for a c model 943s do not have right, left, override and brake solenoids! Under the monitor down towards the fender are plugs I would start there checking for damage or corrosion
Punch 943 parts diagram in search, look for avspares click on that pick your serial number and go to starting and wiring it's probably going to be as close as you get to a schematic it lists wire colors and where they go
I wonder if it could be a bad oil pressure sensor that powers the hour meter?