Hello guys. I want a good electronic recycling company in Los Angeles. is here someone who can tell me or give me some guidance.
Well, i haven't heard about such company. Have your asked it in your local market.
I hope there are organizations that will buy and accept old electronic products in every community. This will reduce the negative impact of technology in the environment.
Do you want to recycle some electronics or do business with such a company ? Many communities have household haz-waste facilities that take electronics. I dismantle mine and only take the circuit boards in. I can do a better job of recycling metals and disposing of plastics than a cost constrained operation.
Locally, in Dayton, for the factory I work in, we send all of our stuff to the metal recycler, who also does electronics recycling. We send lots of populated circuit boards that they do who knows what with.
Go to scrapmetalforum.com Their are e waste recyclers all over the country