Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

emanualonline

justgettingby ยท 2024-01-07 20:23

Has anyone tried to order a service/ repair manual from this company? I am looking at "Case 580k Phase 3 III Tractor JJG0020000 and Above Service Repair Manual". Wondering if it is useful or a scam?

Replies7
  1. #1Tinkerer2024-01-08 07:53

    Welcome to HEF, justgettingby ! If you send your email address to me in a Private Conversation. I will send you a link to my Google Drive and you can download it. FREE, no cost at all !

  2. #2justgettingby2024-01-13 18:09

    I appreciate the offer but have decided to order the actual CASE Repair Manual from a company in Iowa. I need a book I can turn pages on.

  3. #3DDoug2024-01-13 18:20

    You take it to staples and they print it for you.

  4. #4slo and steady2024-10-10 10:48

    I would love to get a copy of that service manuel! I'm having issues after replacing the wet brakes as in no pull in forward and reverse.

  5. #5Tinkerer2024-10-10 14:34

    The 580K manual I have is for the first series. It is referred to as a ---580K. The series II & series III are different manuals.

  6. #6slo and steady2024-10-10 14:39

    Oh,ok. I'm needing the 580k phase 3 manuel. Thanks anyway!

  7. #7B&B2024-10-11 19:35

    I have used them in the past, the only downside is it comes across as a spam charge so my bank locked my card and called me. Once I confirmed it was a legit charge they unlocked my card and let me buy it and the manual was as expected.