Just purchased a Champion C86C from the US and can't wait for it to arrive in Aus. ( 3-4 weeks time) The only thing I could fault was the lack of an enclosed cab (has a ROPS ) which I will need to rectify. Anyone have any suggestions on availability of cab 'kits' or should I have front and doors engineered locally? Cheers Wayne
Cmon guys...not all at once!
PM "motor grader", he builds your grader and owns the factory . He will give u all the info u need. Including send u a kit or a new cab.
I thought you were joking, its amazing the spectrum of people that post on this board.
Ask, and after a while u will for shure get answers! Motor grader might not own the factory himself, but its in his family..
Thanks for the suggestion - much appreciated and will do for sure. Cheers Wayne
I'm going to take this opportunity to just throw in my 2 cents!:my2c Before you buy a used Champion Compact Grader and go through the expense of importing to your own country pick up the phone or email me with the serial number and I will pull the file and tell you anything there is to be known about your potential purchase. NOTE: Champion Compact Graders are model numbers C50,50,66,66,80,86Also we support Volvo Compact Graders models G60,66 and G80,86 Don't call with an old Champion 700 Series model serial number b/c unfortunately I don't have access to those records. They are with Volvo. In this particular case I would have suggested bringing the grader through my factory repair shop and let us do a cab swap and A/C installation. In some cases we could even provide a partial credit for the open rops canopy. That way you would even receive a warranty on the job. I know hind site is 20/20 :Banghead
Daddy owns the business....I'm just the SOB....Son of Boss!