Hi, I have an 2001 JLG 450 AJ and it shows the engine distress light is on in the basket, and at the ground control the light that the engine is overheating is on. But the fan works, has plenty of coolant and the engine is not getting hot. Is this a common problem? What can I do to deal with this? I am absolutely driving the neighbors crazy on this quiet city road with the beeping noise that goes with it! Thanks for your help!! Frans.
Hello how did u solve this problem ?
Engine temp sensor??
Is it a mechanical fan or electric fan ? Like geoff said check the temp sensor. If that is good and it still shows to overheat and your 100 percent sure its not you may need to upload a new software revision. Sometimes data just gets lost. I had a 450 aj with electric fan do the same thing. Pushing new software solved the issue.