Dear all...hi there,,,im new here and im from malaysia I just bought recon excavator Ex120..but my problem is: 1- My operator said that my excavator is no power at all when doing terracing soil (he said that the engine will going to stop when operate leg and arm bracket at the same time? hope u guys can understand me.. 2- I already asked the mechanic and he services all of it..from leg..master pump..central join and overhaul the engine..but the problem still the same... 3. my mechanic said that my hitachi body is ex120 but the engine is ex100...but im still confuse...can anyone explain it to me? coz im new of this ex 100 and ex 120 engine.. and can anyone suggest me what should i do..?can i still use that ex100 engine>and how to power it? can anyone show me the different and picture of ex120 engine and ex100..thanks..
after looking at the Hitachi site it appears the engine fitted to your machine is not the correct one.You have an engine from a smaller excavator. Not sure how you can solve this problem but I suggest you contact the seller to see what he says, good luck