Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Engine oil pressure for Deere 6076A engine

Steve Austin ยท 2024-05-02 11:20

Anyone have engine oil pressure specs for a Deere 6076A engine in an 892ELC?

Replies4
  1. #1mg23612024-05-02 12:12

    Minimum 20 psi @ idle. Maximum 58 psi @ full load @ 1800-2200 rpm (why couldn't they just publish 60 psi?? ).

  2. #2Steve Austin2024-05-02 14:42

    Thanks mg i also need an engine repair manual i thank that would be a CTM6. Do you know a good source for one?

  3. #3mg23612024-05-03 04:56

    For a 6076, you need CTM42. The 892E manual also states the CTM42. To confirm that, is your engine serial number over 500000? I can also confirm that with the machine serial number as well. Unfortunately, the only place I know to acquire one is through the John Deere Bookstore. I would post the link to your manual, but the system is down at the moment.

  4. #4Steve Austin2024-05-03 16:27

    Engine SR# RG6076554274 so i will need the CTM42 thanks for the info mg.