Good morning. I have a 2006 JD 410J and am seeing ENGINE TEMP FAULT. I was wondering is there a way to reset any trouble code or all codes (there are no others at this time)? Machine runs fine, but I am hesitate to run it with any code displayed. I have a feeling JD might have to come out and they stop coming out for free when I got the machine (LOL!!! ).
I should add, the attachment where the hyd hose goes onto transmission broke off and started wasting out on ground. I replaced the fitting and refilled with JD fluid. The temperature fault code flashes on the screen.
Welcome to HEF country60958 ! Serial number? Key on, press and hold menu button until "service menu" appears in the screen, then scroll to codes and hit select. One of your options will be to clear the codes.
Welcome to HEF, country60958 !
Good morning......I am headed out to try it this afternoon. I have that "Honey Do" list I'm working on before I can even go out and try. Thank you and I'll let you know how it goes.