Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Equipment Expo?

MVFD ยท 2006-07-31 02:33

Im wondering if anyone can give me a list of places and dates of where the Equipment expos will be held... Im on the westcoast so something on the west would be best... Thanks for your help.. I dont no if its call equipment expos or construction expos.. but aslong as they have brand new machines from all the manufactures I wanna go to it!!! Thanks alot.. Chad

Replies3
  1. #1DKinWA2006-07-31 18:20

    There isn't much offered on the west coast from what I've found. The only thing I've found is the Oregon Loggers Conference, but it's geared obviously towards logging equipment. You can also check the company websites and some of them list shows they'll be participating in and this might give you some more options.

  2. #2bobcatuser2006-07-31 19:06

    There is an equipment show every second year in Abbotsford. It was located in Stokes Pit,but it keeps getting bigger so now it's at the Tradex centre in Abbotsford. All the dealers have machines to demo. http://www.masterpromotions.ca/heavy-construction.asp .

  3. #3MVFD2006-07-31 20:44

    Thanks alot.. I think I will be going to that one.. alot closer then any other ones..