Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

equipment management software

ryanking ยท 2005-05-27 23:31

Does anyone have reccomend any s oftware to help track equipment maintenance? We have about 20 large pieces of equipment. I would like to record both routine maintenance and repairs. Ive thought of making a spreadsheet. Any help would be great thanks Ryan

Replies3
  1. #1Cat4202005-05-28 00:22

    It depends on how crazy you want to get. For recording the basic things that you listed, I would probably just create a spreadsheet. You might also try searching on google for some free basic pre-created spreadsheets, I know that I have found some useful business calculation spreadsheets this way.

  2. #2ryanking2005-05-29 23:10

    a pre created spreadsheet was what i was looking for. ill try searching thanks

  3. #3john10662009-03-04 23:16

    I know this post is old but over the winter we have set up a program called Manager plus. which keeps track of maintenance parts labor each machine go to their site and check them out the program is time consuming for us to set up with probably 400 or so assets but for 20 it would be pretty easy