Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Equipment Reviews…

coopers ยท 2006-05-26 23:19

Anyone get the Construction Equipment Reviews from John Deere? I was told that I can get some at the local dealer (Pape Machinery here) but is it a subscripition or do you just pick it up? Sounds like it might be a monthly thing. If anyone gets these let me know. Here's examples: http://www.deere.com/en_US/cfd/construction/deere_const/info_center/cer_archive.html Thanks Blake

Replies4
  1. #1tuney4432006-05-28 22:17

    Blake--I get them delivered every month from Nortrax{my stealer}.Just call up and ask--it's free.

  2. #2Steve Frazier2006-05-28 23:15

    I used to get it when I owned a Deere, I guess they got my name and address when I bought parts. Your dealer can set you up or perhaps you can subscribe on their website. What I noticed about the Deere publication is they seem to be very interested in forestry harvesting, about half of the magazine was dedicated to that.

  3. #3Ford LT-90002006-05-29 00:00

    Yes Deere is really geared towards building Forestry equipment as there is a big market for them. The Logger series excavators with Hi-walker undercarriage (road builders). Now that Hitachi and Deere are together Hitachi is in the forestry machines too.

  4. #4coopers2006-05-29 20:44

    I'll just shoot in to my local Pape dealer. I did notice in reviewing the past magazines that it was very heavy equipment and forestry orientated. That's okay though, I'm not interested in the little crap. :bouncegri Thanks guys! Blake WA