Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Equipment Service and Repairs paper work

truecountry ยท 2014-04-16 22:13

I Just got a new job with 30 or so pieces of equipment I need a better service and repair work sheet then they have ..anyone have a copy to share I want both to be diffent ,as in service done and repair work ..etc and parts ordered to fix ..and solutions to problems Thanks Allen

Replies3
  1. #1rmllarue912014-04-16 22:58

    Can't offer any help truecountry but please share what you find Also was wondering what guys use for daily repair orders in the field Good luck rml

  2. #2DeanM2014-04-18 11:01

    I found this site when I was looking for log book apps. Didn't use theirs so I cant say how well it worked. You might be able to find something you like. http://www.gocanvas.com/

  3. #3RBMcCloskey2014-04-18 13:53

    Contact HCSS they have a wonderful software application for that, it is called Equipment 360 they also have a Fuel Use Tracking System. www.hcss.com