Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Equipment Wrecking Yards

rsaint ยท 2013-05-04 23:34

Looking for parts for my komatsu pc40 need complete door as someone needed it more than me

Replies9
  1. #1wnydirtguy2013-05-10 22:12

    there is a place in Buffalo, Ny that parts out machines. I can not think of there name off the top of my head. I know thay have all kinds of parts

  2. #2kokosing2013-05-14 09:20

    Here is the place wnydirtguy is talking about, literally thousands of parts-anything and everything http://www.hrparts.com/contact_us.html Edit: I see you're from Alberta-there looks to be a location in Alberta...

  3. #3wnydirtguy2013-05-14 20:36

    thanks kokosing that is the place I had in mind. hope it helps you rsaint.

  4. #4rsaint2013-05-14 21:12

    Actually does there is a branch in Edmonton thanks

  5. #5ihmusedparts2013-05-16 12:03

    Test

  6. #6ihmusedparts2013-05-16 12:09

    What "dash" is your machine and what door do you need?

  7. #7rsaint2013-05-16 15:14

    It is a pc40mr-1 and looking for main cab door or a complete cab

  8. #8rsaint2013-05-18 09:01

    Still looking even a complete cab.

  9. #9d9gdon2013-05-18 10:03

    Maybe another model or dash series has the same door. http://www.machinerytrader.com/drilldown/modellist.aspx?ETID=3&Manu=KOMATSU